Our youth are gifts from God and are a precious part of our family. It is our goal to treat them with the love and respect they deserve, and that Christ expects.
We take every opportunity to encourage our young people to grow in faith AND service. This includes allowing our youth to lead worship on occasion, teach Bible classes, and conduct service campaigns in the community.
Some of the ways we build up our youth include:
- Firm Foundation Curriculum (ages birth through 5th grade)
- LAUNCH Curriculum (middle & high school)
- Youth Rallies, Retreats and Camps
- Special activities throughout the year
- Devotions & Youth-led Worship Services
- Service projects throughout the year
- Vacation Bible School
- Lads to Leaders & Leaderettes Program
College is a wonderful time for young people to experience tremendous growth. We want to encourage our college-age members in their growth in Christ during this time, as well. That's why we offer a College & Young Adults class specifically for this age group.
Any students who attend our services always have an entire congregation ready to greet them and make them feel welcome.
If you are a college student who plans to be in this area for the school year, we invite you to come worship with us and make us your "home away from home" while you're here. Feel free to stop by any worship service or Bible study and introduce yourself.