- Missions (both domestic & overseas)
- Potter Children's Home
- Resource Office for Social Ministries (ROSM)
- West End CoC Deaf Ministry
- Pack the Pulpit Food Drive (Thanksgiving)
- Backpack Snacks Food Drives (Fall & Spring)
Our youth are gifts from God and are a precious part of our family. It is our goal to treat them with the love and respect they deserve, and that Christ expects. We take every opportunity to encourage our young people to grow in faith AND service. This includes allowing our youth to lead worship on occasion, teach Bible classes, and conduct service campaigns in the community.
Some of the ways we build up our youth include:
- Firm Foundation Curriculum (ages birth through 5th grade)
- LAUNCH Curriculum (middle & high school)
- Youth Rallies, Retreats and Camps
- Special activities throughout the year
- Devotions & Youth-led Worship Services
- Service projects throughout the year
- Vacation Bible School
- Lads to Leaders & Leaderettes Program
College is a wonderful time for young people to experience tremendous growth. We want to encourage our college-age members in their growth in Christ during this time, as well. That's why we offer a College & Young Adults class specifically for this age group.
Any students who attend our services always have an entire congregation ready to greet them and make them feel welcome.
If you are a college student who plans to be in this area for the school year, we invite you to come worship with us and make us your "home away from home" while you're here. Feel free to stop by any worship service or Bible study and introduce yourself.
The men of Holly Hill are involved in numerous activities that are geared specifically toward their needs. We have multiple opportunities for men to CONNECT, REACH, and GROW together.
- Men's Bible Study every Thursday evening at 6pm.
- Honduras Mission Trip in February - includes construction & devotional time
- Honduras Mission Trip in Summer - includes teaching, light construction, food delivery, and more
- Men's Retreat - Usually in mid-October at Spring Mill Bible Camp
- Leadership Laboratory for Men.
The role of women in society has changed greatly over the years. However, the expectations for being a "Godly Woman" have not. At Holly Hill, we celebrate the unique gifts that our ladies provide in their service to Christ and encourage them to be all that He wants them to be.
Some of our efforts include
- Weekly Ladies Class: These are held at the building on Wednesday evenings. Various ladies take turns teaching lessons from material selected by the class.
- Women's Bible Study every Monday evening at 6pm.
- Annual Ladies Day: This is held in the Spring of each year and features a guest speaker, special activities, and lunch served by some of the men of our congregation.
- Annual Women's Retreat: This is a 2-night event held in the Gatlinburg, TN, area. It is a weekend of study, prayer, inspiration and fellowship.
- The Ladies Planning Meeting. The women at Holly Hill are constantly working to help each other GROW spiritually, and to be a benefit to the continued well-being of this congregation. Some of the activities that they are involved in on a regular basis include a monthly Ladies' Dinner, Women's College Care, Threads of Love monthly meeting, an annual Ladies' Retreat, and annual Ladies' Day.
Threads of Love is collecting gently used blankets to use with their sleeping mats that will be donated to local homeless shelters.