The Holly Hill library is a resource for our members in their efforts to strengthen their relationship with Christ. We have hundreds of books, magazines, CDs and DVDs available free to those who attend Holly Hill.
• Study aids such as commentaries, dictionaries, concordances, maps and several translations of the Bible.
• Resources dedicated to specific doctrinal issues, such as grace, baptism, instrumental music, and more.
• Materials covering more "everyday living" topics, such as strengthening your marriage, parenting, handling tough times, depression, dealing with grief, being a man/woman of faith, and more.
• Church history, including studies of various denominations as well as the Restoration Movement and those associated with it.
• Age-specific materials for our valued children and teens.
The Holly Hill library is open 30 minutes prior to services on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings.